Sunday, April 3, 2011

Callie-isms


I just love this girl! She is so funny!


~The other day driving in NSL, she noticed the "V" on the mountain for Viewmont. She said, "Mom, someone drew on that mountain!" I said, "oh yes they did!" and then she replied, "i think they used chalk!"


~We are planning a trip to St George this week, and Callie is so excited! She calls it, "H-George!"


~ She asks all the time" if its her birthday yet" or she just tells me, "Mom, I am 4!"


~ The other day she woke up and shook her head (like in a shampoo commercial) and said,"Mom my hair grew up!"


~ She loves drawing random letters! (T, H, O and C are her favorites)

1 comments:

Stacey said...

She is so adorable! Pearl has been dying to be 4 since about a week after she turned 3 :) They just want to grow up too fast!